This silicone and wood teething rattle toy and Nunu Clip, is for the modern babies is not only visually appealing but also functional. It offers two different textures for the babies to teeth on. The silicone rubber is soft on the gum while the harder wood provides much needed relief. The double beech wooden rings rattles when shaken.
- Food grade silicone that are BPA, PVC, Phathalates, lead and cadmium free.
- Beech wood ring conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax.
- Handmade in Texas.
- Both wood and silicone are antimicrobial. DO NOT SUBMERGE your wooden toys in water or allow them to be super wet for a long period of time. To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Use mild dish soap sparingly.
- If the finish on your wood toy dulls over time, simply apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil, such as organic olive oil or coconut oil, on the wood. Let it soak in and wipe off.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
A favorite for both moms and babies for over forty years, the bibs natural rubber pacifier allows your child to self-soothe by exercising their instinctive sucking instinct in the most natural way possible, by mimicking both the shape and soft materials of mothers’ breast. Their classic appearance captures a look that’s both timeless and elegant.
*Adult supervision is required at all times. Teether's are made with secure knots, give your teether a small tug each time before use to ensure it is secure. Adults & ages 4+ may be able to break with force, baby use only. Discontinue use at first signs of wear. Buyer assumes all responsibility.*